Attorney Daniel Munster recently partnered with the Alzheimer’s Association to present an informative Eldercare webinar. Mr. Munster's section of the program focused on long-term care financing solutions. The topics covered include:
- Overview of Alzheimer's disease
- Where does long-term care happen?
- How much does long-term care cost?
- What resources are available to assist with the cost of long-term care?
- Eligibility rules for VA Wartime Pension
- Eligibility rules for Medicaid
- Long-term care planning myths revealed
For those interested in watching a video replay, you can go here: Eldercare Webinar. Please note that the moderator did not begin recording till after introductions were made ... and inadvertently continued recording for a period of time after the 90 minute program ended.