Welcome to our website.
The opportunity to care for an aging or disabled loved one can be an incredible blessing, yet can also present a minefield fraught with pitfalls for those lacking a comprehensive estate plan consisting of the ideal legal documents (Wills, Trusts, General Powers of Attorney and/or Medical Directives). Whether adapting your estate in crisis mode or implementing a plan preemptively, our goal is always to provide effective and easily understood advice leading directly to your eldercare, special needs, or traditional estate planning objective. While we can assist with more traditional estate planning matters, most of our firm’s cases involve clients hoping to protect their assets through navigation within the intricate criteria governing Medicaid and/or Veterans Administration long-term care benefits. Our main office is located in Atlanta, Georgia, but we gladly provide representation to clients across the state without regard to geographic location. When distance presents a challenge, meeting at a satellite office or perhaps even via video conference can be arranged.
We are excited to share some of the accolades that Dan Munster has earned within Georgia’s legal community:
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers ranked Mr. Munster’s law firm among Georgia’s “Tier 1 – Best Law Firms” in the recently released 10th Edition of their prestigious annual rankings.
- The Best Lawyers in America recently recognized Mr. Munster for his work in the categories of both Elder Law (2020) and Trusts & Estates (2019, 2020).
- Martindale-Hubbell has awarded Mr. Munster its highest peer review rating (AV Preeminent) every year since 2005.
- Atlanta Magazine has named Mr. Munster a Super Lawyer in the category of Elder Law every year since 2007.
- Georgia Trend Magazine has recognized Mr. Munster in its annual Legal Elite edition in the category of Elder Law.
- Google Reviews provide Mr. Munster with 100% 5-Star Rating
- AVVO awards Mr. Munster its highest rating (10.0 Superb)
Mr. Munster regularly delivers presentations to attorneys and organizations on topics related to his practice, including nursing home Medicaid and Veterans’ Aid & Attendance benefits. Mr. Munster’s writings have appeared in various publications including the Georgia Bar Journal. A passionate advocate for the elderly, Dan was named to serve on the Georgia Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia State Plan Task Force in 2013. Dan is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Atlanta Estate Planning Council, and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
We look forward to assisting you and your family with all your eldercare and special needs planning questions.